Friday, March 26, 2004

not too much new really.

it's that annoying student government elections time of year. heh i remember when i hated it last year. and the year before that. oh yeah and freshmen year, woo that was a doozy. it's a godawful time of the semester, no joke. i'm not gonna go all into it, just stating how much of a bitch it is just to walk around campus in late march/early april at this university.

in april i'm gonna start my personal photo account of my semester. i think it's gonna feel pretty cheesy and people are gonna think i'm touring the school when they see me taking pictures of shit, but i just wanna take a bunch of pictures on my normal routes to classes and shit to sorta show other people and help me remember in a few years what daily life is/was like in my senior year. it hasn't been especially memorable or anything, just wanna show where i go and what i do to finish off getting my degree.

it's just kinda felt like... lonely here lately. i feel like i've spent a lot of time in my apartment, and i've either got no one else here or i've got a roommate that never says anything along with his girlfriend here holed up in his room. i've found that i end up sometimes just sorta aimlessly pacing around the apartment with music up pretty loud. i dunno, i'll be living on my own soon anyway, guess i'm just getting a taste of it now. college is supposed to be more about having cool roommates and hanging out in your apartment/dorm or whatever though. guess those days are gone though, oh well.

at least the weekend's here.

--justin

No comments: